EULITHA is making nanostructures with a state-of-the-art e-beam system (Vistec EBPG 5000ES).
The machine which is the one among the best Gaussian shaped beam tools world-wide gives us the ability to manufacture structures with resolution down to 50 nm with quick turnaround times.
The key features of the tool are:
- Electron energy of 100keV enabling exposure of the high aspect ratio structures
- Rapid exposures provided by an intelligent pattern generator
- Substrate size up to 150 mm (2″, 4″, 6″ wafers, chips, mask blanks)
- Excellent resolution, stitching and overlay accuracy
- Continuously variable writing grid for accurate exposure of periodic structures
- Leading expertise on silicon and quartz Nanoimprint template production
- Feature sizes (resolution) down to 50nm
- State-of-the art 100kV ebeam exposures
- Leading experience on ebeam writing strategies to maximize throughput and optimize pattern fidelity
- Choice of ebeam resists to fit the application requirements
- Up to 6” round, and 5” square substrates
- Optimized Silicon and Quartz etching processes for Nanoimprint template production
Download the flyer here: